Ms. Clark is one of the sweetest, determined, and caring individual that I have ever met in life. Upon coming out of prison and having basically nothing but anxiety about where life starts again, she was the foundation I found to help myself find confidence and believe that I could turn my life around. She worked extremely hard with me finding me a great job and connected me with an employer that has now given me a raise, promotion, and has now offered to sponsor me through school.
Ms. Clark is a wonderful person with the biggest heart I have ever met. She puts others before herself and does so with a bright smile and never expects a thing in return. Meeting Ms. Clark and getting the opportunity to receive her help, there are no words to explain how grateful I am. I owe her more than I could ever repay, for she helped me not only find a job and direction, but helped me build my confidence to believe in myself. I believe where ever she goes in life, the people she has an opportunity to connect with are truly blessed with the best out there.
This service is not available, please contact for more information.
WORKSHOP: Job Seeking with Baggage
Learn how to land the job in todays market with your baggage
12 US dollars
Virtual Meeting / Community
Each workshop will cover a specific topic that deals with your baggage that is keeping you from landing the job.
- Learn how to use online websites like Indeed, Snag a Job, Google Jobs, Glass Door and more to get your application out there, apply quickly, and land the job.
- Learn how to apply in person
- Learn what the benefits are to online versus in person -- doing both
- Learn strategies to getting to the top of the hire list
- Learn how to explain and deal with you background (employment and criminal history), family drama, housing instability, and barriers to landing the job
To cancel or reschedule, please contact us at least 4 hours before. Thank your for your time and consideration.
+1 (800) 806-9960
PO BOX 4049 Citrus Heights CA 95611 Citrus Heights, CA, USA